- Do you own or manage a business that has been ordered to comply with something you feel is unjustified, and will consume valuable resources and interfere with your productivity?
- Is addressing this compliance problem taking your focus away from creating profit and threatening to eat away at your bottom line?
- Do you feel this compliance requirement is likely to be expensive to install, costly to operate and likely to permanently interfere with productivity?
- Do you feel the requirements you're being forced to meet are unjustifiably limiting?
- You have found an ally who understands 'bu·reauc·ra·cy', and is an expert at turning down the pressure while an amicable solution is reached.
- We provide you with skilled technological advocacy. Not only do we understand the regulatory compliance rhetoric; as abatement equipment designers, we also know the equipment limitations better than the engineers we are meeting with at the regulatory agencies. This tremendous advantage allows us to negotiate a solution to the problem that is truly in YOUR best interest with a minimum of your personal involvement.
- The Pacific Rim team includes scientists, engineers and contractors. This combination gives us another tremendous advantage.
- Ongoing research allows us to provide design options not available to firms who only provide standardized systems.
- Overall project responsibility allows our engineering staff to develop a solution that smoothly integrates with your existing business operation.
- Construction experience allows us to provide accurate equipment installation and operating costs.
- The Pacific Rim team has a long history of credibility and rapport with environmental agencies, and has a reputation for negotiating alternatives that benefit you. This is further explained in #2 above.
Call us for a confidential assessment.
We can make the discomfort disappear.
NATIONAL BEEF -
IMPERIAL COUNTY, CA
This project utilized many of Pacific Rim's areas of expertise. We successfully abated most of a $131K fine, dramatically relaxed the odor control equipment operating constraints, and re-used existing odor control equipment.
AIR INDUSTRIES - CA
In this example, Pacific Rim successfully negotiated important amendments to
South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) Permit to Construct and Permit to Operate documents, which dramatically benefited the client by eliminating costly
regulatory compliance restraints.
HAMPTON RD. SANITATION DISTRICT -
Pacific Rim and AEC designed, built and tested a proprietary control system that
created a scrubbing environment which allowed a wet scrubbing technology to treat odors that are ordinarily not responsive to conventional wet scrubbing.